Teams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teams Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Teams Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was supposed to be a behavioral interview with a focus on my emotional IQ, but they didn't know how to perform the interview (which can be disasterous for the candidate). But, I didn't find any of the questions difficult; just make sure you can state examples of how you would act/react in various demanding work situations and that you emphasize your commitment to work as a team player. If you follow the interview recommendations of job sites, you should do fine.

1 Answer

Give an example of when someone on your team was not pulling their own weight. How did you deal with the situation.

1 Answer

I was asked if I had a background in Unix, Java or IBM Rational tools. I told them yes to the Unix and IBM Rational questions and gave examples of my background.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I was asked is, "What could you do with more income", which is the slogan for our division.

1 Answer

What can you bring to our team, and are you a team player?

1 Answer

Focus on standardized situational question format rather than exploring technical expertise for specific job.

1 Answer

do you want to be a team leader or a team member?

1 Answer

Address an event where faced with a difficult team player, and what three solutions can be implemented to solve the issue?

1 Answer

Talk about an situation where you lead a team through a project and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

The question that seems to catch everyone off guard is "Tell me about yourself. Who are YOU?"

1120 of 78 Interview Questions