Tecdp program associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tecdp program associate Interview Questions

tecdp program associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you keep up with information in your field (of information technology).

2 Answers

This may be an easy question to many of you reading this, but it caught me off guard a little.

This is always an easy question to provide an answer to, but not always easy to get right. Common mistakes are for individuals to reference sites like CNET, CNN, etc.. or some obscure newsgroup. These may be acceptable to some, but most IT Managers will be looking for more industry specific resources: cio.com, GovInfoSecurity and or other more industry/technology specific news, blog and/or user groups. Knowing what is going on in the headlines is great, but reading a half page article outlining the benefits of virtualization is not going to show your potential employer that you are both interested in the topic and willing to dig deeper.

I think the presentation is the tough part.

Behavorial

1 Answer

If a child is lost, what would you do?

1 Answer

I think I answered this in my overview of the Hiring/Interview process. Most of the questions were behavioral to see if the candidate would be a good fit for the program.

Tell me about a time in which you had more on your plate than you could handle.

What was a negitive moment in your life (professionally or personally) that you turned into a positive?

Mainly situational questions.. Have you worked with someone you didn't like?

Tell me a time when you had to motivate someone to do something?

Name a time where you used technology to help with a non-technical assignment?

110 of 17 Interview Questions