Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

public class GoogleInterviewQuestion { public int[] computeProds(int[] intArray) { int product = 1; int[] prods = new int[intArray.length]; for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { product *= intArray[i]; } for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { prods[i] = product / intArray[i]; } return prods; } public static void main (int argc, String argv[]) { GoogleInterviewQuestion giq = new GoogleInterviewQuestion(); int array[] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10}; int prods[] = giq.computeProds(array); }

def m(arr): new_arr = [] for current in arr: diff = set(arr).difference([current]) r = reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, diff) new_arr.append(r) return new_arr

Or even better: def ComputeProds(arr): return [reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, set(arr).difference([c])) for c in arr]

How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way

4 Answers

Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.

4 Answers

Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.

3 Answers

Can you give me the model numbers for servers you have supported?

1 Answer

What was your most difficlt conflict, and how did you resolve it?

None.

1 Answer

Can you write VB and shell scripts (because the product does not work unless a TAM writes scripts for their customer)?

1 Answer

The most difficult aspect was building the product installation.

1 Answer

Do you think we make more money from Adwords or AdSense

2 Answers