Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Account Manager

Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

public class GoogleInterviewQuestion { public int[] computeProds(int[] intArray) { int product = 1; int[] prods = new int[intArray.length]; for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { product *= intArray[i]; } for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { prods[i] = product / intArray[i]; } return prods; } public static void main (int argc, String argv[]) { GoogleInterviewQuestion giq = new GoogleInterviewQuestion(); int array[] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10}; int prods[] = giq.computeProds(array); }

def m(arr): new_arr = [] for current in arr: diff = set(arr).difference([current]) r = reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, diff) new_arr.append(r) return new_arr

Or even better: def ComputeProds(arr): return [reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, set(arr).difference([c])) for c in arr]

How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way

4 Answers

Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.

4 Answers

Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.

2 Answers

Can you give me the model numbers for servers you have supported?

1 Answer

What was your most difficlt conflict, and how did you resolve it?

1 Answer

Can you write VB and shell scripts (because the product does not work unless a TAM writes scripts for their customer)?

1 Answer

The most difficult aspect was building the product installation.

1 Answer

Do you think we make more money from Adwords or AdSense

2 Answers

No chit chat, All business! Ask how my products fit into the amazon cloud then started with hypothetical questions mainly about security and ddos attacks. Waiting to hear back, if they move forward, next interview will be more Personality.

110 of 290 Interview Questions