Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

public class GoogleInterviewQuestion { public int[] computeProds(int[] intArray) { int product = 1; int[] prods = new int[intArray.length]; for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { product *= intArray[i]; } for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { prods[i] = product / intArray[i]; } return prods; } public static void main (int argc, String argv[]) { GoogleInterviewQuestion giq = new GoogleInterviewQuestion(); int array[] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10}; int prods[] = giq.computeProds(array); }

def m(arr): new_arr = [] for current in arr: diff = set(arr).difference([current]) r = reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, diff) new_arr.append(r) return new_arr

Or even better: def ComputeProds(arr): return [reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, set(arr).difference([c])) for c in arr]

You have 78 pencils, 51 files, 152 paintbrushes and 142 felt tip pens. How many writing pads do you need?

5 Answers

Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.

4 Answers

How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way

4 Answers

What is the difference between TCP and UDP?

3 Answers

Can you give me the model numbers for servers you have supported?

2 Answers

What if you have been trying to setup a meeting with a busy executive for a contract renewal, final got the meeting scheduled. This meet must happen because you don't know when you will be able to schedule this meeting again. 15 minutes prior to the meeting you got a call form one of your other clients - mission critical situation servers down - what would you do?

2 Answers

Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you handle a customer satisfaction issue that impacts a new sale?

2 Answers

What are the various metrics that your clients use to monitor progress of a project?

110 of 501 Interview Questions