Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Account Manager

Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

public class GoogleInterviewQuestion { public int[] computeProds(int[] intArray) { int product = 1; int[] prods = new int[intArray.length]; for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { product *= intArray[i]; } for (int i = 0; i < intArray.length; i++) { prods[i] = product / intArray[i]; } return prods; } public static void main (int argc, String argv[]) { GoogleInterviewQuestion giq = new GoogleInterviewQuestion(); int array[] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10}; int prods[] = giq.computeProds(array); }

def m(arr): new_arr = [] for current in arr: diff = set(arr).difference([current]) r = reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, diff) new_arr.append(r) return new_arr

Or even better: def ComputeProds(arr): return [reduce(lambda x,y: x*y, set(arr).difference([c])) for c in arr]

How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way

4 Answers

Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.

3 Answers

Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.

4 Answers

Can you give me the model numbers for servers you have supported?

2 Answers

Can you write VB and shell scripts (because the product does not work unless a TAM writes scripts for their customer)?

1 Answer

When asked what I knew about their products.

1 Answer

Are you able to get into San Francisco?

1 Answer

What process do you use when working with internal departments?

1 Answer

My most interesting question would have to be the ‘light bulb switch’ scenario, asked during my interview with Yardi. Question: You are standing outside a room next to three switches, all of which are off. Each switch operates a different light bulb in the room. The room door is closed, so you cannot see which switch operates which bulb. You are only allowed to go into the room once. Determine which switch operates which bulb.

110 of 427 Interview Questions