Technical analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical analyst Interview Questions

1,042

technical analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you know when you have enough documentation?

1 Answer

Too much documentation has never been an issue in projects I've worked on in the past. I feel there's enough when, at a glance, new people coming into the project can be caught up quickly. The way I write my stories allows QA to build an easily readable Cucumber test suite that serves as documentation on features, and I let developers create their own documentation on project set up. Other documentation may include mockups and flow charts but are primarily used for estimation and feature building.

It wasn't really difficult. If you know the cookie cutter questions, you can easily walk through this interview. I have added a question when I interview people: What is your passion when it comes to business analysis? Why do you want to be one?

1 Answer

How well can you come up to speed working with Ruby and in a custom non-relational database environment?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where there is no clear solution to a problem

7 Answers

It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any questions I had for the interviewer, I asked if they had tested their pages against some security issues that were going on at the time. The interviewer had to admit no they hadn't.

3 Answers

Describe a time where you were given multiple tasks to do at the same time, how did you handle these task and why.

3 Answers

How would you handle a call from an unhappy executive who had been waiting for help for 2 days?

Do you have Knowledge of Active Directory

3 Answers

What is the the probability of a triangle's 3rd side having a length greater than 10 if the other two sides are 8 and 6 respectively? Given that all the sides are integers.

2 Answers

Would you like to relocate

110 of 1,042 Interview Questions