Technical business analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for technical business analyst

Technical business analyst Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for technical business analysts that can link their technical and business teams through solid knowledge on both business intelligence and technology concepts. Amongst the technical questions, emphasize your communication, problem-solving, and relationship-building skills. You may be asked to provide examples of previous data analysis and data mining, as well as how you would handle a situation where not enough information was given, but a recommendation was requested anyways. Be prepared to always reference specific situations to back up your answers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you know when you have enough documentation?

1 Answer

Too much documentation has never been an issue in projects I've worked on in the past. I feel there's enough when, at a glance, new people coming into the project can be caught up quickly. The way I write my stories allows QA to build an easily readable Cucumber test suite that serves as documentation on features, and I let developers create their own documentation on project set up. Other documentation may include mockups and flow charts but are primarily used for estimation and feature building.

It wasn't really difficult. If you know the cookie cutter questions, you can easily walk through this interview. I have added a question when I interview people: What is your passion when it comes to business analysis? Why do you want to be one?

1 Answer

A 'hammer and nail' cost riddle question which was a bit weird to ask during an interview that had nothing to do with the role.

Signed non-disclosure.

2 Answers

What is the difference between LinkedIn and indeed

Tell me about yourself?

Agile Process

1 Answer

Q. What is one of drawbacks ?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Signed NDA can't discuss interview questions.

110 of 113 Interview Questions