Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Technical consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform a "relational database"?

5 Answers

It's up for your interpretation...

Yes it is, the platform is built on top of an oracle relational database.

@Gary just because the Force.com platform is built ON TOP of a relational database doesn't mean that it technically is one. It may have some similar constructs to a relational database, but it has some unique characteristics that make it markedly different, and also lacks some distinctive characterstics of a relational database. If I was interviewing you and you told me that the Force.com platform is a relational database because it was built on an Oracle DB I would give you +.01 points for knowing some relatively useless trivia about the underlying architecture and -10 points for not understanding the unique characteristics and limitations of the platform.

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

You have no training experience, what makes you feel as thought you would make a good instructor?

2 Answers

Can you name this item in the photo?

2 Answers

How do you create a WPF project from inside the OpenLink software?

1 Answer

How do you query a SQL database inside the OpenLink software?

1 Answer

I was given a situation to explain the troubleshooting steps where someone wanted you physically locate a server given the server name.

1 Answer

What is a script engine?

1 Answer

Explain why Java is better than C++ or C#.

1 Answer

Very easy interview technically very high level. The people interviewing me had little to no knowledge on the product they were supporting.

110 of 486 Interview Questions