Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Technical consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform a "relational database"?

5 Answers

It's up for your interpretation...

Yes it is, the platform is built on top of an oracle relational database.

@Gary just because the Force.com platform is built ON TOP of a relational database doesn't mean that it technically is one. It may have some similar constructs to a relational database, but it has some unique characteristics that make it markedly different, and also lacks some distinctive characterstics of a relational database. If I was interviewing you and you told me that the Force.com platform is a relational database because it was built on an Oracle DB I would give you +.01 points for knowing some relatively useless trivia about the underlying architecture and -10 points for not understanding the unique characteristics and limitations of the platform.

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

Can you name this item in the photo?

2 Answers

Several questions related to current limitations or associated problems encountered with some of the biomedical equipment from a customer or usability perspective (i.e. what is the biggest complaint with equipment X, why is equipment Z superior to equipment X). Additionally, technical questions related to why some new product lines will have a greater market impact from a technical solution standpoint compared to current more expensive or older biological/biomedical methods (i.e. which product do you see making an impact in the market place in this next year and why?).

1 Answer

I was asked how I would respond in a situation where I didn't know the answer.

1 Answer

Would you be able to take every penny out of the purse of a 65 year old lady?

1 Answer

How do you secure your computer and protect it from viruses?

1 Answer

Give me an example of the most recent technical article you have read?

Design database, web services

1 Answer

The normal questions about my technical expertise.

110 of 649 Interview Questions