Technical consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for technical consultant

Technical consultant Interview Questions

technical consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Find the unique value in an array

7 Answers

Example: while (start Check for equal to target value / \ (1) (3) | | | ----> start = (this leaf index) : if target is > parent | ----> end = (this leaf index) : if target =. Use index 8 and 3 in the array above as two prime examples. Furthermore, it would take a stroke of luck to find the unique value "1" take this for example: You have a struct named MyStruct with members ID which is type int and Value which is type int. If you randomly generated 'n' number of these and all except one were duplicates, how would you find the unique value?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Is the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform a "relational database"?

5 Answers

Technical SQL questions, Database Questions, Questions about products that SAP has, tell me about your education in under a minute.

4 Answers

I was asked two or three coding questions to solve in pseudo code that dealt with object oriented programming.

3 Answers

Difference between PAAS, IAAS Spring Boot annotations Spring IOC basic Some Core Java Concepts

3 Answers

Tell us your weakness and how you think we can help you to improve on that?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Questions focused about ability to learn complex tasks etc.

2 Answers

Create a program that converts temperatures from one unit to another

2 Answers

Had to take a technical exam which I enjoyed

2 Answers

I was tasked with writing code in any language on a napkin that should compile and that implemented a "Fizz Buzz" test. Fizz Buzz: "Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”."

110 of 688 Interview Questions