Technical director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

technical director Interviews

Technical director Interview Questions

2,245

technical director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you explain story points to a team who's new to Agile/Scrum?

4 Answers

I said I would talk to them about t-shirt sizing and try several ways to help them understand that story estimation has little to nothing to do with time, rather effort. I also explained that this was a challenging topic for a new team.

Story points should be explained to a team that's new to agile, that it's an agreed upon estimate. Explaining to teams that it's the amount of

Time vs effort.. teams get hung up on time based estimates. And not about the amount of effort it's going to take to accomplish a task/user story.

Describe a project where you encountered issues with completing the tasks or getting others to complete the tasks. Explain what you did.

1 Answer

At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?

1 Answer

What is a DNS? How does it work?

1 Answer

How well can you come up to speed working with Ruby and in a custom non-relational database environment?

1 Answer

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

Given a string like "I'm being interviewed by Amazon" implement a method that reverses the given string so that it looks like "Amazon by interviewed being I'm".

9 Answers

What is the hardest thing in moving a team to Agile?

5 Answers

Estimate the number of spark plugs in the state of California.

5 Answers

Given two arrays find all the points of intersection between the (i.e. equal elements) and return them in an array.

4 Answers