Technical Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Director Interview Questions

Technical director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is Ohm's Law?

2 Answers

My answer was "I cant give you the technical answer, because i do not know it, however i know if you have a bunch of 1200w lights and you only have 600w dimmer packs we're going to have an issue"

ohm's law (for what it's worth): the VOLTAGE drop across a resistor is CURRENT times RESISTANCE

What do you know about our company and how do you see yourself fitting in.

1 Answer

Skills in Python and Mel.

1 Answer

What do you like about our target customer and what experience to you have with it.

1 Answer

There were two tough interviewers. They contradicted me throughout, at times stating I had the wrong experience base and not enough of it (although their questions were only remotely related to the position posted).

1 Answer

Where do you see the future taking a company like ours?

1 Answer

What will a staff member (who you had to let do due to performance) would say about you if we asked him/her to describe you?

1 Answer

What is your least favorite task in your current job?

1 Answer

What do you do if you have problems? Interviewer was focusing on a strong belief that they had the wrong staff in place and was not open to the fact that maybe their process and management were part of the problem.

1 Answer

What have you done to encourage an employee in another department to make improvements?

110 of 107 Interview Questions