Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Lead Interview Questions

Technical lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much do you make?

3 Answers

I am still not sure what the best way to answer this question. Why can't they provide the salary range for this position just up front especially if we've come so far in the interview process? (But I guess that's something I have to learn to do)

If you can't find the probable compensation on Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. for the position, I've found that the best way to answer this question is to respond with a range and some wording like, "I make in the $_ 0, 000's, which is a fair wage for my current position, however I'm obviously looking to advance my career goals both professionally and financially. I am confident when you choose me as the top candidate, the company will extend to me its best offer that is competitive based on the market and fair with regard to my skills and qualifications."

If the job has on call hours and or night and weekend support come strong with 100k.

What ideas do you have for how we might tackle the problem of data integrity for our 5 million plus data points for restaurants and clubs.

2 Answers

How you inherit the properties of two classes (not interfaces) in a child Java class. Where as those two parent classes are not related and not of any inheritance relationship between them.

4 Answers

Do you leave the company if its not forming well?

1 Answer

Various ways to run java applications, set memory and garbage collection for run time.

Background information mostly.

1 Answer

Why did I want to leave my previous company

1 Answer

If you got to decide between Microsoft and Linux based technology, would you still choose ASP.Net and why?

1 Answer

Lot of questions were around my previous experience

2 Answers