Technical Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Product Manager Interview Questions

Technical product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What type of analytical software are you familiar with?

ComScore (which they own I believe), Nielsen Online, Google Analytic, Omniture

What is your level of technical expertise?

1 Answer

I can't think of any gotchya questions. They were very down to earth and it was a discussion versus an inquisition.

1 Answer

Your current role has you directly managing quite a few people. This new role has no direct reports -- will that be a barrier to accomplishing your goals?

Should Amazon sell cars?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time a project went wrong and what you could have done in hindsight to fix it.

1 Answer

Describe the full DNS flow for an http request.

1 Answer

Was taken by salary question at this stage, guess they want the cheapest person they can find. Their job req was incomplete in my opinion in that it did not speak to the technical platform, DBs, methodology, or what was the real need in detail. But...... they want a price for my services. After initial phone screen received email within one business day that they would not want to proceed further.

1 Answer

One thing about technical recruiting is that they want to ensure you actually know what you say you know. Many questions may be technically inclined to gauge your knowledge base and ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.

1 Answer

They will want to know what healthcare related experience you might have, no matter the position.

110 of 61 Interview Questions