Technical project manager v Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for technical project manager v

Technical project manager v Interview Questions

technical project manager v interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you explain story points to a team who's new to Agile/Scrum?

5 Answers

I said I would talk to them about t-shirt sizing and try several ways to help them understand that story estimation has little to nothing to do with time, rather effort. I also explained that this was a challenging topic for a new team.

Story points should be explained to a team that's new to agile, that it's an agreed upon estimate. Explaining to teams that it's the amount of

Time vs effort.. teams get hung up on time based estimates. And not about the amount of effort it's going to take to accomplish a task/user story.

Describe a project where you encountered issues with completing the tasks or getting others to complete the tasks. Explain what you did.

1 Answer

What is a DNS? How does it work?

1 Answer

How well can you come up to speed working with Ruby and in a custom non-relational database environment?

1 Answer

What are your salary expectations?

3 Answers

Have you ever tracked velocity? How would you determine a teams Sprint velocity?

3 Answers

The somewhat tired, four people need to cross a bridge which can only support two people at a time plus the lantern they need to see their footing. How long does it take if Person 1 takes 1 minute to cross, #2 takes 5 minutes to cross, #3 takes five minutes, and #4 takes 10 minutes.

2 Answers

Tell me what you think the job is about?

Tell me a time when...

2 Answers

What are some of the things you and your supervisor have disagreed on?

110 of 728 Interview Questions