Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Recruiter

Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

"Technical recruiting is a demanding sector of recruiting that requires an understanding of what software engineers do and how the tech industry works. In an interview, expect to discuss your knowledge of the technology field for which you are applying as well as answer typical recruiting questions about organizational and time management skills. Because employees in this role need a more advanced skill set than general recruiters, companies often look for candidates with at least 1-3 years of prior recruiting experience."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the three attributes you believe a successful technical recruiter should have?

2 Answers

Understanding requirements, search strings to match, technical hands-on exp. to match the requirements

Hello, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched a new website, interviewjoy.com, where you can earn money by sharing your interview experiences/insights with other job candidates. (It is a marketplace for sharing job interview insights). Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous and we are giving 50 USD sign-up bonus for the first 500 users. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Users already started making money on the website! Best Regards.. (For more information: onboarding@interviewjoy.com)

In order to recruit IT personnel, we expect you to be up to date on languages and operating systems. Tell us about your experience.

1 Answer

What would you do if candidates kept making it to the face-to-face stage after successful phone interviews, only to bomb technically?

1 Answer

Why are your numbers like that?

1 Answer

Nothing too difficult, just insulting to a professional. If you walked into a room and your theme song was playing, what would it be and why? If you could have lunch with two people current or in the past, who would they be and why?

2 Answers

One of the most difficult questions I was asked was "How are you going to overcome difficult situations presented without experiencing an overload of stress?"

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had a difficult manager to work for, and how did it affect your performance.

1 Answer

What work environment to you work best in?

1 Answer

There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.

1 Answer

I was asked about other jobs that I was interviewing for...?

110 of 1,269 Interview Questions