Technical Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Service Manager Interview Questions

Technical service manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you climb Mt. Everest?

Strageic Planning, Training, Team,

I was offered two positions and asked which I preferred - one managing a team getting paid a bit higher the other being an independent contributor, less pay but ability to telework

1 Answer

Case study involving time prioritization and problem solving.

1 Answer

What is your expected salary?

1 Answer

What other jobs/positions have you applied for?

1 Answer

Online assessment: - Start with the speed section, because your eyes will be so tired by the end of the test. The questions were really easy, but have a calculator handy. ( I only got through 6/10 questions) - Math/logic section: reading through the other reviews online will help go through this section faster. Math or logic questions you can pretty much figure out yourself, but there are some mind riddle questions that can trip you out (ie. apple is 40 cents, banana is 60 cents, how much is a pear? A: 40 cents, bc it has two vowels lol). - Grammar section: really easy grammar questions where you have to correct a sentence, with questions such as YOUR vs YOU'RE or COULD'VE vs COULD OF (<- this is not a word) - Programming: I've only taken one programming class (where I went to class 10% of the time) so I chose the no experience option. This is fine even if you are applying for TS role. It teaches you basic programming logic such as AND and OR, and is manageable if you don't freak out and just take some time to think through it. HR interview: 5 things you are not? Why did you choose your major/ college? What is your pet peeve?

In my case no questions were asked as I was working there as a temporary employee before being asked to join the company full time.

Do you have agricultural background? How do you feel with working with human waste Do you work well on your own. Are you organized What is college background What is your experience in agriculture What is experience with environmental law and regulations pertaining to hazardous and non hazardous materials?

1 Answer

Based on your understanding of our current model, give me a draft project plan to launch a feature for a Switchfly client.

110 of 16 Interview Questions