Technical Solution Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Solution Consultant Interview Questions

Technical solution consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think of yourself as a leader?

1 Answer

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where you can make money by sharing your interview experiences/insights or company reviews with other job candidates. Information/guidance about Microsoft interviews is highly demanded right now. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 mins and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

How does the internet work? what happens when you type "www.google.com" into your brower and hit enter

Classic Fizz Buzz in both code logic and SQL logic

Look at this block of code. Would it achieve the objective as-is? --> What about if I make this change? or this change?

How would you land a plane on an island that was square and 1 mile in length if the plane needed 2 miles to land?

Implement an algorithm that would check to see if every letter in a string is unique

They asked if I thought I could handle the upcoming changes due to the company problems and expected turn around.

1 Answer

Look at these two very similar blocks of code. Which one will run correctly?

1 Answer

Write a function to count the number of bits which are set in a value passed to the function, assume an unsigned int.

When you type google.com in your browser, what happens?

110 of 21 Interview Questions