Technical Solution Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Solution Consultant

Technical Solution Consultant Interview Questions

Technical solution consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think of yourself as a leader?

1 Answer

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where you can make money by sharing your interview experiences/insights or company reviews with other job candidates. Information/guidance about Microsoft interviews is highly demanded right now. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 mins and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

How does the internet work? what happens when you type "www.google.com" into your brower and hit enter

They asked if I thought I could handle the upcoming changes due to the company problems and expected turn around.

1 Answer

Write a function to count the number of bits which are set in a value passed to the function, assume an unsigned int.

When you type google.com in your browser, what happens?

I will respect Google's NDA

3 Answers

Project management related questions and technical questiones

1 Answer

How would you implement a system to do X? Which technologies would you use and why?

Basic IT and OS knowledge. Some Linux