Technical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Specialist Interview Questions

Technical specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are trying to access a file on a shared drive, but cannot (somewhat vague way to phrase question, but that is its intent I suppose)

2 Answers

Is the computer that is sharing the drive turned on?

This may be a trick question, to answer think carefully, describe what you would do. Sample- I would check to see that I can open other files that I am allowed access to. Then I would check the permissions and see if I am allowed to access this file, if not I would ask the person in charge of permissions to grant me access, if I have the correct permissions I would make sure that my programs are working correctly and would copy the file to my local drive to modify or use then if needed, paste the file on the shared drive where the information is needed. Also, you would need to make sure that the file is not in use by another person and is not accessible because of it's current use.

How much experience do you have in call-center tech support?

2 Answers

"What is sysprep, and how is it used in an everyday computer enviornment?"

2 Answers

Which is better: RAID 0+1 or RAID 1+0?

2 Answers

I suppose her question of "Why should we invest x amount of money into training you for this job" because it puts the interviewee in an awkward position -- like she implies "remember how much we'll end up using our budget to pay your salary, so justify why we should do so, even though we'd probably prefer not to."

1 Answer

Have you ever done any troubleshooting with Android devices and Windows Mobile?

1 Answer

What steps would you take if your computer had a virus?

1 Answer

What obstacles have gotten in your way when trying to reach certain goals in your career?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work, and how did you solve it?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with the development lifecycle of our products here at Lockheed Martin?

110 of 941 Interview Questions