Technical specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical specialist Interview Questions

1,166

technical specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What’s is a time you went above and be young for your customer

3 Answers

Hi, as an Apple employee, I have collected Apple interview questions, based on my and my colleagues' recent experiences, and provided our insights/answers that got us in Apple. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/apple-job-interview-apple/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks and good luck!

There are Apple employees giving tips on blind for the interviews. teamblind.com

The key in these questions is to cover the fundamentals. There's usually a back-and-forth with the interviewer. Might be worth doing a mock interview with one of the Apple Technical Specialist experts on Prepfully? They give some real-world practice and guidance, which is pretty helpful. prepfully.com/practice-interviews

What is your salary requirement?

4 Answers

If a VP calls you and says, "I can't access an important file I need for a meeting I'm conducting in 10 minutes. It's on my I drive but there's a red X on it and I can't access it. My admin says she can, but it's not working for me." What would you do to resolve the issue?

3 Answers

How many words can you type per minute? Please provide a typing test proof.

2 Answers

What is something you are passionate about?

2 Answers

How much experience do you have in call-center tech support?

2 Answers

"You have a string of numbers, and you would like to return every even number within the set" A: to iterate thru the string, and modulus each number by 2, if it returns 0, the number is even and thus should be added to a list/array and output at the end"

2 Answers

"What is sysprep, and how is it used in an everyday computer enviornment?"

2 Answers

How well do you handle stressful situations?

2 Answers

Tell us something random about yourself.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 1,166 Interview Questions