Technical Support-Customer Service * Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Support-Customer Service * Interview Questions

Technical support-customer service * interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were no difficult questions

2 Answers

I was there for 4 hours which is ridiculous to make such low pay. I was then called a few days before i was due to start because they cancelled training class. Then was offered a part time position. I did not take it.

I was called to the phone doing an interview at the end they have to give me rendevous to pass another interview, I was allee be written interview but he told me they will call me to this day the I did not have an answer. I wonder why

Question regarding a problem with the product itself.

1 Answer

give an example of a situation at your last job where you had to deal with an upset cm? what did you do to calm them?

1 Answer

I had a one hour test about accounting and windows 7 troubleshooting.

1 Answer

No surprisingly difficult interview questions were asked. However, the most unexpected question was 'how do you remove applications from your computer? what steps do you use?'. It seemed like such a rudimentary process that I was surprised by the question.

1 Answer

interview was very simple and straightforward, why do you feel you are qualified for this position and what experience do you have?

1 Answer

Why do you want to be a technical support?

1 Answer

“How do you manage, for your direct reports, goals, results and work/life balance?”

Imagine if you had a television that is not working. Tell me the steps that you took to fix it.