Technical support specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical support specialist Interview Questions

technical support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a VP calls you and says, "I can't access an important file I need for a meeting I'm conducting in 10 minutes. It's on my I drive but there's a red X on it and I can't access it. My admin says she can, but it's not working for me." What would you do to resolve the issue?

3 Answers

Have the admin send him/her the file needed. Wasting time trying to troubleshoot an inaccessible network drive will make the VP late for the meeting.

Another good question: Are you responsible for maintaining this VP's access & permissions because if so, you just passed the buck in the worst way! If you are responsible for assisting this person in retrieving the access to thier files than your answer better not be "get a copy from your admin assistant"!!.. also consider the security protocol of the company involved. Is this a matter that should be handled without proper verification and security protocol first as you don't want to prescribe access to restricted files if this was a "Fishing Call"

Right click the drive and select connect

How many words can you type per minute? Please provide a typing test proof.

2 Answers

"What is sysprep, and how is it used in an everyday computer enviornment?"

2 Answers

How much experience do you have in call-center tech support?

2 Answers

"You have a string of numbers, and you would like to return every even number within the set" A: to iterate thru the string, and modulus each number by 2, if it returns 0, the number is even and thus should be added to a list/array and output at the end"

2 Answers

Tell us something random about yourself.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How well do you handle stressful situations?

2 Answers

What's your past experiences?

Can you explain DNS

2 Answers

What does a 192.x.x.x Ip address mean?

110 of 575 Interview Questions