Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Technical support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do you have in call-center tech support?

2 Answers

While I have several years of both tech support and call center experience, I have no tech support experience in a call center. So the interviewer, again a very nice and professional employee, seemed to completely lose interest in the interview.

I would follow up with, having both tech support and call center experience, I believe I have (number of years exp.) in assisting customers over the phone and would have no problem providing tech support over this medium.

You are trying to access a file on a shared drive, but cannot (somewhat vague way to phrase question, but that is its intent I suppose)

2 Answers

"What is sysprep, and how is it used in an everyday computer enviornment?"

2 Answers

I suppose her question of "Why should we invest x amount of money into training you for this job" because it puts the interviewee in an awkward position -- like she implies "remember how much we'll end up using our budget to pay your salary, so justify why we should do so, even though we'd probably prefer not to."

1 Answer

Have you ever done any troubleshooting with Android devices and Windows Mobile?

Where do you live?

1 Answer

What steps would you take if your computer had a virus?

1 Answer

What obstacles have gotten in your way when trying to reach certain goals in your career?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work, and how did you solve it?

1 Answer

Start with 1 and double it in your head until you can't go any further. Example. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 .......

110 of 460 Interview Questions