Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Technical support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work, and how did you solve it?

1 Answer

What obstacles have gotten in your way when trying to reach certain goals in your career?

1 Answer

If a VP calls you and says, "I can't access an important file I need for a meeting I'm conducting in 10 minutes. It's on my I drive but there's a red X on it and I can't access it. My admin says she can, but it's not working for me." What would you do to resolve the issue?

3 Answers

If you were an animal what would you be and why?

1 Answer

Tell me the worst experience you've had at work and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the tech team?

1 Answer

Group Interview: "What do you think of those jokers in Washington?" "If you had to pick one other person in this interview to work with, who would it be?" Technical Interview: "What's a switch?" "Are you familiar with VoIP?" "Difference between TCP/UDP?" Third interview: I had to walk manager through tying a shoe, without looking at her/what she was doing.

1 Answer

how do you handle an upset customer

1 Answer

1.Why do you want to work for T-Mobile? 2.Name a time you had an irate customer, what was their issue and how did you resolve it? 3.Name a time you had to receive feedback or training from a superior. What was the feedback and how did you handle it? How did you apply it to your job? 4.What kind of metrics were used by your previous employer. What did you do to make sure you were meeting or exceeding them every month? 5.What’s your biggest obstacle in regards to your success?

1 Answer

Wireless tech questions prior to training.

3140 of 309 Interview Questions