Technical Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Trainee Interview Questions

Technical trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a process/procedure you changed or suggested in your last job? Are they still using that today?

Phone interview: Went over resume, discuss a time you had to deal with a difficult group member, discuss a difficult project you undertook and why was it difficult, discuss a leadership role you've had. Face-to-face interview: Exactly the same. Note: There are absolutely no technical questions. It's all about your interaction skills since this particular position teaches you everything you need to know.

Tell me about a time you went about and beyond to please a customer. What was the most difficult team you worked with?

Tell me about a time you did not reach a deadline. What would you do next time to make sure you reached your deadline?

data structure, dbms, java, java script, os, networks, structured query language, c, c++, computer networks.

Have you ever had to be working on various projects simultaneously, how did you manage that? Have you ever had difficulty navigating an issue with a colleague? How did you deal with that?

Tell me about a technical sales problem you have encountered and how you solved it.

What would your friends say is the most unique thing about you?

110 of 11 Interview Questions