Technical Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Trainer

Technical Trainer Interview Questions

Technical trainers provide the essential service of training a company's employees in new technology. Good candidates must have extensive knowledge in the field and have the curiosity and drive to constantly learn about new technology. Interview questions may include walking through how you would develop a lesson plan or a teaching simulation. Employers are also looking for strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate to people one-on-one or in large groups.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I am stuck in this room and have lost my memory, I don’t know what anything is anymore, not a door, anything. How will you talk me thru getting out? (we were on the second floor)

1 Answer

Why should we hire you versus someone that has more years of experience?

1 Answer

How would you feel about being scheduled for a meeting at 1 AM?

1 Answer

Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.

1 Answer

How would you feel about seeing "inappropriate" content?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for a company with such bad reviews?

1 Answer

Since the presentation was one outside of their area of expertise, no real technical questions. But they were mainly concerned about how I could handle student questions and concerns during class. Such adn a student challenging a topic.

1 Answer

If you have two glasses in front of you, one colored orange and one clear, take a table spoon of each and put it in the opposite glass, what do you have?

1 Answer

Many questions about teaching programming and course development as well as cloud technology and setting up teaching environments. A 40 hour NetSuite programming course (SuiteTalk) to be completed as self-paced even though it was obviously designed to be instructor led.

1 Answer

so you've been unemployed most of this year?