Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technician Interview Questions

17,701

Technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a system outage?

2 Answers

I would start at the beginning and work my way forward until I found where the error was. Continually checking the system database as I went forward to see my progress and make sure I was bringing the whole system up and not leaving a portion out.

Calmly. Locate and fix using the half-split method; whether that is with teams in broad geographically spanning systems or within a single functioning system

How would you troubleshoot a problem connecting to a network resource.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you worked in a team to finish certain task

2 Answers

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

How do you ensure you pay attention to detail when working in the lab?

1 Answer

I was asked about if a machine failed and a frustrated production worker was on that machine when it failed, how do you deal with the production worker while you working to fix that machine as they tend to get more frustrated the longer the machine is down?

1 Answer

When a customer complains about how long they had to wait, which can sometimes happen when there is not enough people working, how would you handle talking to this customer?

1 Answer

Why should I pick you over someone who is already licensed to be a Pharmacy Technician?

2 Answers

A computer won't boot up. What are the steps you would take to troubleshoot the problem.

1 Answer

What are your feelings about repetitive work?

110 of 17,701 Interview Questions