Technology analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology analyst Interview Questions

3,474

technology analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you go about implementing a new service for a company with 6 offices and 1000 employees?

3 Answers

I gave them a step by step approach as to how I think I would approach it and gave them a real-life example of a service we had recently deployed. It wasn't what he was looking for.

well, i think this question demands a solution that could work in a distributed fashion, cut across departments and offices and scale with the number of users. This new service got to be uniform, easy to use, and enhance business objectives. Use project management approaches and framework is best, such as SOA. Use best practice out there.

At first I have to see the requirements and the available resources.

Name a situation where you had to work with someone of an older generation.

1 Answer

A company has acquired many other companies resulting in multiple transaction and report generating systems and technologies within the main company resulting in a $10 million maintenance bill. As a consultant how would you integrate all the technologies and reduce the maintenance costs.

5 Answers

Design an efficient algorithm that checks if a LinkedList, that holds a trillion elements, is circular or not.

5 Answers

Why are man-hole covers round?

5 Answers

If you were to go back to a project on your resume, how would you improve this project?

4 Answers

In JavaScript how can you have the statement: if(a==1 && a== 2 && a==3) evaluate to true?

How old is your kid?

4 Answers

collection type in java- amazon cloud - agile methodology - overriding vs overloading - coding question - SDLC - SQL - how do you implement security on a software - defensive programming - and many more

4 Answers

Suppose you have 10 socks in a box, 5 white and 5 black. Removing socks at random one at a time, how long would it take to get a pair of socks in the best case? In the worst case?

110 of 3,474 Interview Questions