Technology consultant ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology consultant ii Interview Questions

4,600

technology consultant ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some of the tasks you'll be required to perform are routine and monotonous. How will you deal with such routine tasks?

2 Answers

Mastering routine work allows me to complete tasks effectively in a high throughput manner. Hopefully, this will afford me with free time to learn and master more challenging techniques and better assist the team.

Good answer!

Name the 4 most important financial statements and their uses.

1 Answer

How do you deal with conflict?

1 Answer

a question I remember was "With this tough economy how ccan you be successful"

1 Answer

How many people flew out of Chicago last year?

66 Answers

Why do you feel your a great candidate for the position?

9 Answers

Find k largest/smallest number in a series of numbers. What data-structures will you use? Code it on white board.

6 Answers

You have two linked lists that merge at some node. The lists could be billions of nodes long. Find the node where the lists merge in the most optimal time while using a low amount of memory.

5 Answers

None of the questions were unexpected, at least for any candidate applying for this job. I definitely felt I could have answered few questions better.

5 Answers

You have 2 jars and 50 black beads and 50 white beads. How many would you put of each color in each jar so that if a bead was randomly selected from both jars, you had the greatest chance they would match? You have to put all of the beads in the jars.

110 of 4,600 Interview Questions