Technology Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology Consulting Interview Questions

Technology consulting interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most innovative invention of the recent decade?

1 Answer

How do you create an abstract class in java?

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

what are you pet peeves?

tell me about urself

1 Answer

The case study questions were most difficult as it was open ended and constrained by only 45 mins. Case Summary: A banking company that holds offices worldwide (Chicago, New York, Toronto and London) has 70% of its employees acting as future traders operating on the Chicago trading floor. Other members of the company are in areas of sales/marketing and engineering, and support trading. As the client has aging storage and application servers, WMP has been given the task to develop a new server infrastructure that minimizes operating risk, while allotting for planned growth. The client is expecting a solution design to be delivered in three weeks that addresses expected costs and time requirements.

1 Answer

Situational related to customer service. Some basic technical questions related to AD fsmo roles, and mail. Easy interview

1 Answer

question focused on sql...

1 Answer

Most questions were typical of a small consulting firm where client relationships are extremely important and an emphasis on growth remains prominent. For example, I was asked to discuss how I would approach a client engagement with little to no structure.

1 Answer

What did I know about smart phones? Many questions were based on notions about how this was going to all come about; some seemed rather silly to me, but it was a strong indication that enough of the right people were involved in this effort.