Technology Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology Development Intern Interview Questions

Technology development intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction" "How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"

3 Answers

I think every one knew it.

so what are the classes and methods required for a transaction?

how do you convey a technical banking transaction to a street man? Can someone answer this?!

I did not know there was going to be an assessment round until the day of the final interview.

What are you hoping to get from your position here at 2tor?

Describe a situation where you had to work with an unpleasant co-worker?

I think I answered this in my overview of the Hiring/Interview process. Most of the questions were behavioral to see if the candidate would be a good fit for the program.

Assessment: 30 minutes are given to read a problem and come up with a solution or choose one of the solutions proposed by them. After that, make a presentation to the interviewers and answer follow-up questions.

The interview consists mainly of behavioral questions. Some include: "Tell me about a time when you had difficulty getting along with a team member," "What is your biggest accomplishment on the job?" and "What type of skills does the ideal candidate need for this position?"

110 of 15 Interview Questions