Want a Free Job Posting?

Technology Director Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Technology Director"?  See Companies

“If you had the job, what would be 5 high-impact campaigns that you would pitch?”

“What are some of the major differences between us and our competitors?”

“Standard questions pertaining to experience and skills.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Explain HA/DR options for our application, pros & cons, and system resource requirements to prospective client's internal IT support staff”

“There really weren't any difficult questions asked. I presented a portfolio with case studies I had written and we discussed those.”

“Present former application you were part of developing in your previous experience (Composite app consuming web services presentation layer JSP) to a prospective client's CTO / CIO -- no dress...”

“How much monthly client revenue I generate, what my main responsibilities are in my current role, why ABC, etc. Standard interview questions.”

“Having lived in NY previously, why would I move back after living in the Midwest, knowing the high cost of living and limited housing in Queens?”

“Nothing really challenging. They asked a lot about what I was currently doing. Seemed like they were probing me to find out how to fix a few of their current problems.”

“Questions about IT background and experience.”

2130 of 61 Interview Questions