Technology early career development program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology early career development program Interview Questions

technology early career development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you keep up with information in your field (of information technology).

2 Answers

This may be an easy question to many of you reading this, but it caught me off guard a little.

This is always an easy question to provide an answer to, but not always easy to get right. Common mistakes are for individuals to reference sites like CNET, CNN, etc.. or some obscure newsgroup. These may be acceptable to some, but most IT Managers will be looking for more industry specific resources: cio.com, GovInfoSecurity and or other more industry/technology specific news, blog and/or user groups. Knowing what is going on in the headlines is great, but reading a half page article outlining the benefits of virtualization is not going to show your potential employer that you are both interested in the topic and willing to dig deeper.

Describe a time when you had to motivate someone to do something when they didn't want to.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Hexcel?

1 Answer

How would your professors describe you?

1 Answer

I think I answered this in my overview of the Hiring/Interview process. Most of the questions were behavioral to see if the candidate would be a good fit for the program.

Describe a conflict you had with a coworker and how you resolved the issue.

Why did you leave your previous employers?

How were the day to day interactions with the people you worked with at *such and such company*?

What is something you need to improve upon? (aka what is a weakness you have?)

How did you deal with conflict within a group you worked with?