Technology Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology Partner Interview Questions

Technology partner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your minimum salary requirement?

1 Answer

Based on the interview flow, I suspect if you can't answer this within a $10K per year range, they disqualify you for the position. Since I had an internal employee refer me, I had a general idea based on the level. However, that level pays between $85K and $400K per year...in the same pay grade. My answer was within that range, but I was told I may be a better fit for a lower level position.

What do you mean by you did <industry jargon on resume>? How did you do it? We need it, but don't know how we would do it.

1 Answer

What would you do on day 1 here?

1 Answer

They made some technical questions regarding some technologies that are relevant to the job.

Was asked to explain how I would close a sales deal given a case study.

What was the most difficult situation you have had in your career and how did you handle it?

While I can't go into specifics due to Facebook's NDA interview policy, I will say that very practical experience will help you in navigating these interviews. Answering in general will only lead to more specific questions.

What is the command to sort out data in SQL?

2 Answers

I was asked to explain how I would measure the success of a project in a quantifying manner and that was something I didn't expect and couldn't answer successfully. They are big on running ROIs for projects and proving, with numbers, how much a system implementation has improved the efficiency of the business process. Since I have never done anything like this before, it was difficult for me to propose a proper method.

19 of 9 Interview Questions