Technology Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Technology sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Who is Xerox and what is QBSI's process?

1 Answer

Do your research on the company and know info about Xerox and QBSI process.

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who was just not very reliable. How did you discover this unreliability and what actions did you take?

1 Answer

how do you feel about your ability to deal with the team. how do you feel about working with customers, what would you do if you notice an angry customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you developed a strong working relationship with a key contact or colleague in another part of the organization. Why did you form this relationship and what was the benefit or challenge you experienced in forming it?

1 Answer

Tell me about the most complex project you had to organize where you were faced with meeting difficult and challenging objectives. The project itself was perhaps or perhaps not complex but complex from a project management perspective. What were your key challenges and how did you overcome them. What results did you experience and what did you learn in the process?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were forced to present controversial or very difficult information to a customer or internal client. How did you discover it and how did you present it. What was the outcome and what was the impact?

Sell me this stapler

1 Answer

What do you like about working for Office Depot?

When can you start