teleNetwork Interview Questions | Glassdoor

teleNetwork Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at teleNetwork in January 2017.

Interview

recruiter was very nice, answered any questions i may of had, explained expectations very clearly, explained when benefits would start and what pay would be, said training would be mon-fri for 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• what shift i was looking to get, also full time or part time   Answer Question

Tech Support/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Home, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Mountain Home, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

Had to take a typing test and internet connection speed test also a easy test about modems, internet etc. I passed I got a call about 1 week later asking if I am still interested and to give my system info on my computer. I was then scheduled to a interview that following monday. The interview is via webcam Google hangout. It was super easy my recruiter was nice and she made me feel comfortable. It lasted about 20 mins and I was offered to submit my background info. I'm still waiting to hear back. Which she said they make most of their calls on thur and Fridays.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to handle a irate customer. What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork.

Interview

I applied for the job on July 17th after taking a typing assessment and an internet connection test. I was emailed quickly to take an online test with questions about the job that can be looked up on Google, if needed. A 70% or higher is needed to continue with the hiring process.

I was given a call from their recruiting office on July 28th. I missed the call, and have called their office back in regards to the position.

I will add more as the interview process continues.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wapakoneta, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Wapakoneta, OH).

Interview

was called but couldn't do interview at that time we was leaving for camping trip for 4th of july. waiting on call back seems we playing phone tag.. interviewer was nice and polite

Interview Questions

• first interview they want you to have access to computer to do speed test and such   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Webcam Interview, It was really painless. The interview started 10-15 minutes early
    The Agent was really friendly and engaging it made the process fly by. He was willing to answer questions at the end of the interview and was really engaged the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork in July 2017.

Interview

I applied about a week ago for a work at home position due to a decrease in hours at my cuurent position. I was contacted by a hiring manager and set up a time to complete a phone interview. At the scheduled time another "person" contacted me to conduct the screening on their behalf. This person was abrupt and rude and shared no insight into the role and did not ask me a single question about my experience! Still I sent a formal thank you email to follow up as I am a professional by trade and need the additional income only to receive a "no-thanks" email from said person. After a quick search of the person I came accross their go fund me, no for a terrible illness but laser hair removal. I am getting a second job to pay bills and would never reduce myself to asking loved ones to pay for frivilous items, I would have to agree I must not be a fit for the type of person this company hires.

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. She walked me through checking my computer for the requirements and ask a few interview questions. At the end of the interview she invited me to a video interview with a second recruiter. He asked some of the same questions and then offered me the job contingent on a background check. The background check took about a week. I then got a call from another recruiter offering me the job and going over details. I started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 best attributes of a customer service representative?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

First Interview was a phone call that lasted about 18 minutes. Second Interview was handled through a Google Meet video call. Followup for job acceptance was scheduled for 7 business days after my interview would be reviewed. Recruiting is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT, excluding holidays.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to handle something difficult that was out of your control and how did you resolve it   Answer Question
    • If you were not hired for this position, what do you think the reason would be?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at teleNetwork in July 2017.

Interview

Great interview process. It was interesting. The interviewer was nice and easy going. They all questions to get to know you. Questions about your past jobs. How you will handle a rough customer or angry customer. Just be honest and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one bad quality about yourself   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for basic check of my computer and internet speed. Took easy computer assessment test and typing test. Scheduled interview for next day. I think I knew too much about computers because they weren't concerned with my experience or background. As it turned out, this job had little to do with computers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a quality that can end up being a negative.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and completed the 3 different test they require (tech knowledge, typing, and internet speed ). A couple of days later, I received a screening call from a recruiter. It wasn't a full blown interview; she glossed over the position, asked me if I was ok with the many different requirements of the job, if there was anything I had planned in the next 90 days where I had to have 2 or more days off, what hours (AM or PM) and how many hours (part time or full time) I was looking for, and if I was okay with either a customer service role or technical support. She then set up a Google hangout video interview the next week with a different recruiter.

The video interview was about 15 mins long asked various different questions, some questions hard. The interviewer was nice and professional. During the interview, the interviewer sent me an email asking me to fill out a form so they could perform a background check and I had to finish it before ending the video chat. Two days after my interview, I received another call offering me the job.

So from applying to the job to receiving an offer took exactly 2 weeks. I started training the following Monday.