teleNetwork Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.1

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for basic check of my computer and internet speed. Took easy computer assessment test and typing test. Scheduled interview for next day. I think I knew too much about computers because they weren't concerned with my experience or background. As it turned out, this job had little to do with computers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a quality that can end up being a negative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for teleNetwork

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork (El Paso, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done over Google Hangouts, covered all expected points and was thorough. I had confidence going into the interview and that was maintained throughout, as the interviewer was not intimidating or oppressive.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to do when in regards to a common work day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy test online that you can google almost any answer. Typing test, also very easy. ISP test to determine your internet speed. All this is followed by a series of really short phone interviews that include basic questions about availability. They really don't care about what you hope to do in the future, your interests, or your skill set. Honestly, it's super easy to get the job. The questions are a joke. The hardest part is getting your manager to respond to you once you get the job - good luck with that.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work at least 20 hours on the weekend?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

interview was through google hangouts, lasted about 10 minutes. Had to be in the place you'd work from home in. Interviewer was very polite. asked questions about my schedule, the position i was applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online It was very easy. I filled out an application and I got a call a few days later, but I missed it. Then I got another call (from TX, answered it and scheduled an interview). Had the interview. It was a 30 minute Google Hangout interview but only lasted 15 minutes. The interviewer was really nice & friendly. He even worked from home. still waiting to hear something.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at teleNetwork (San Marcos, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes and it lasted approximately 20 minutes. I interviewed with a very pleasant person whom was very neutral when I was answering questions. The interview process was on google hangouts.

Interview Questions

• Very generalized work history questions along with situational customer questions. What would you do if a customer asked such and such etc...   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at teleNetwork.

Interview

Didn't get an actual interview. I got a call from someone a week after submitting my application. Answered a bunch of questions about schedule, pay etc.. The next day received email that didn't meet their needs. No other explanation, nothing. Even passed their tech test 100%. Oh well. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call and had a phone interview, then got a hangout online interview some days later, After that interview got a call 2 days later form a lady asking if I still was looking for a job and still wanted to work with telenetwork and confirmed the hours I was available, I said yes, she said ok just making sure. Never heard from them again.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Kansas City, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied 8 days before i received a call back. They asked basic questions....like whats your schedule , which is the nearest Monday you would be available and They surprised me when they asked me to look on my computer to read to them what processor, ram and if i was using windows ten. I hadnt looked that up on this computer but was glad i found it pretty easy.....they told me they would send an email with instructions for video interview. On Hangouts.and that i have to have either net cord hooked up for the interview was a easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at teleNetwork (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was done through a series of short telephone calls and an online video interview. I was first contacted several times by phone to discuss different aspects of the hiring process and to answer questions about availability and what type of position that I would be more interested in. I was given the choice of Customer Service or Technical Support. I stated that I would prefer customer service, but would be happy with tech support also.

Interview Questions

• I was asked things like why I thought I would be a good fit for the company, and what were my hobbies and interests, etc.   1 Answer