Telecommunications interview questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Interviews

www.tmobile.careers /  HQ: Bellevue, WA

1,271 Interviews

2.7 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When you experienced a tough customer, how did you handle him or her?

4 Answers

I calmed the person down by letting them vent.

let them talk or finish their story and then u summary what they trying to tell before u advice them what they should do next.

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

A UNIX fie system has been reported at 100% full. You log in and clear what appears to be the offending file. However, the file system still reports to be 100% full. What could cause this?>

3 Answers

How do you define project plan?

2 Answers

In a Unix environment what are the top 3-5 considerations for performance monitoring a Java application that has access to a local Oracle instance (located on the same server). Please be as specific as possible (i.e. commands, locations, etc.)

1 Answer

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan

1 Answer

How will you show value to the clients for a training goal that comes from corporate that they may not see any value in? How do you get their buy-in?

1 Answer

Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)

1 Answer

I was taken into another room with a phone where the manager "called" me and I was told to role play and try to sell TDS products. It was very difficult because I didn't know the products and basically had to just make stuff up. They also expect you to know top down selling

110 of 16,830 Interview Questions