Telecommunications Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Solutions Interviews

www.motorolasolutions.com  /  HQ: Schaumburg, IL

165 Interviews

2.8 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How honest are you?

36 Answers

100% honest, only lied once in my life.-Now

Not very, including the answer to this question...

I'm so honest that working for a company that has an employee rating of only 2.0 out of 5 was one of my last choices of potential employers.

Write a function in Java that will take a sorted array of ints, possibly with duplicates, and compact the array removing all the duplicate numbers. That is, if the contains the numbers - 1, 3, 7, 7, 8, 9, 9, 9, 10, then when the function returns, the contents should be - 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10. Be sure your answer is as efficient as possible. Describe the efficiency of your algorithm using big O notation.

5 Answers

I had not expected to be asked logic questions, which made me nervous. The first one was a weigh nine items on a balancing scale to find the odd one out in the fewest scale uses

3 Answers

How would you test an ATM machine

2 Answers

Reverse the words in a string, but not the characters. Do it in linear time.

2 Answers

I was asked various questions on SQL, types of joins, aggregate functions, indexing, DataWarehousing, star and snowflake schema, how i would go about designing a data warehouse, then some basic algorithms questions like sorting and their time complexities, then was also asked some basic web development questions like what a developer would have to keep in mind while developing a web app (sticky sessions)

2 Answers

char *ptr = "harry"; What will be the output of the following snippet of code: ptr[0] = 'k'; printf("%s", *ptr);

2 Answers

What salary range do you need?

2 Answers

How do you deal in situations when your decisions are over ridden?

2 Answers

Write a program in Java that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”.

110 of 1,376 Interview Questions