Telecommunications Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Solutions Interviews

www.motorolasolutions.com /  HQ: Schaumburg, IL

194 Interviews

2.8 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How honest are you?

36 Answers

100% honest, only lied once in my life.-Now

Not very, including the answer to this question...

I'm so honest that working for a company that has an employee rating of only 2.0 out of 5 was one of my last choices of potential employers.

Write a function in Java that will take a sorted array of ints, possibly with duplicates, and compact the array removing all the duplicate numbers. That is, if the contains the numbers - 1, 3, 7, 7, 8, 9, 9, 9, 10, then when the function returns, the contents should be - 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10. Be sure your answer is as efficient as possible. Describe the efficiency of your algorithm using big O notation.

5 Answers

I had not expected to be asked logic questions, which made me nervous. The first one was a weigh nine items on a balancing scale to find the odd one out in the fewest scale uses

3 Answers

How would you test an ATM machine

2 Answers

Reverse the words in a string, but not the characters. Do it in linear time.

2 Answers

I was asked various questions on SQL, types of joins, aggregate functions, indexing, DataWarehousing, star and snowflake schema, how i would go about designing a data warehouse, then some basic algorithms questions like sorting and their time complexities, then was also asked some basic web development questions like what a developer would have to keep in mind while developing a web app (sticky sessions)

2 Answers

char *ptr = "harry"; What will be the output of the following snippet of code: ptr[0] = 'k'; printf("%s", *ptr);

2 Answers

What salary range do you need?

2 Answers

What are the 4 Ps of sales and marketing?

2 Answers

What do you know about branching strategies?

3 Answers