Want a Free Job Posting?

Motorola Mobility Interviews

www.motorola.com  /  HQ: Chicago, IL

171 Interviews

2.8 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How honest are you?”

“Write a function in Java that will take a sorted array of ints, possibly with duplicates, and compact the array removing all the duplicate numbers. That is, if the contains the numbers...”

0 of 1 found helpful

“If you have a refrigerator in an isolated room (no heat in or out) and left the door to the refrigerator open, what would happen to the temperature to the room? Would it go up, down or say the same?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“I had not expected to be asked logic questions, which made me nervous. The first one was a weigh nine items on a balancing scale to find the odd one out in the fewest scale uses”

“"Technical challenge" - with two anxious interviewers staring at you across a table provide code / pseudo code of how to reverse a linked list in five minutes or less with them showing visible...”

“what is singleton class”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Flip a bit in a uint32 using C.”

“How would you test an ATM machine”

“Reverse the words in a string, but not the characters. Do it in linear time.”

“I was asked various questions on SQL, types of joins, aggregate functions, indexing, DataWarehousing, star and snowflake schema, how i would go about designing a data warehouse, then some basic...”

110 of 1,578 Interview Questions