Telephone Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telephone Banker Interview Questions

Telephone banker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why am I going to accept lower pay than what I am used to?

1 Answer

In the job market willing to take anything. Can work overtime to make up for missing pay, and count on bonuses.

Majority of the questions were behavioral questions.For example, Name a time where a company policy made it easy for you to not follow the rules? This was a difficult one to answer.

Fairly typical questions about previous employers, "name your strengths and weaknesses"... nothing really atypical about the questions.

How would you respond to an irate customer within a two-minute time limit?

Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.

The usual questions such as, "Name a time when you have overcome a difficult situation with a customer and what you did to resolve it." Mostly hypothetical questions on different situations to see how you would handle them professionally.

Describe an experience when you provided excellent customer service to a customer and/or client.

Why do you want to work for Chase? Why should we choose you to fill our position?

"Do you have any questions for us?" Come up with a question to ask the person questioning you. A good one is "what it he corporate culture"/ Sales/service oriented? etc?

110 of 25 Interview Questions