Telephone Interviewer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telephone Interviewer Interview Questions

Telephone interviewer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Some of the phone surveys will deal with sensitive issues such as religion, politics, and gender issues. Is this acceptable to you?

2 Answers

I said that, yes, I could handle the sensitive nature of some of the phone surveys. She continued that I would be given options at times for certain types of surveys, meaning I could opt out of anything that I felt uncomfortable with.

I have no problem with any of those issues.

This was a potentially 20 year project and they asked if I would be alright with that. Other interviews I've had for later projects that I was a telephone interviewer for asked me to read a script on the spot and my understanding policies and procedures of related clients and topics.

Do you mind the smell?

2 Answers

What are some of your "hot buttons"?

2 Answers

The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.

1 Answer

Last employer, Was there a time you had ro solve a problem what did you do to solve it, when can you start..

1 Answer

They asked if I could read a script.

1 Answer

Questions were Super easy just be yourself 1 question was tell us about what you did in your last job? WHY YOU LEAVE? Tell US ABOUT A SITUATION YOU DEALT with A DIFFICULT CUSTOMER?

1 Answer

Are you able to perform the tasks given?

1 Answer

Why do you believe you are the best canindate for the job?

110 of 85 Interview Questions