Teller i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teller i Interview Questions

teller i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(1:1 Hiring Mgr) What is the extent of your cash handling experience?

3 Answers

Mention any cashiering jobs or cash office jobs and be specific with how much money you handled on average. You will also be asked if you were solely accountable for your drawer/safe.

East N.Y. Savings Bank, Mid Town Location:NYC., Lead / Head Teller. Citibank: World Trade Center and Queens, NYC., 2x different locations. NYC.

Lead / Head Teller in Queens, and a High Priority Teller at Wall Street, N.Y.C.T.A. Location BROOKLYN n QUEENS, NY. Cash Handler for over 5 years, On a Average DAY of BY Hand Cash Handled was $200.00K, or higher. McCoy Federal Credit Union, Location ORLANDO, FL. $$ amounts would vary from day to day. PGA Credit Union, Location PBG. $$$ amounts would vary day to day, Friedman 's Jewlers Location WPB., FL. Assistance Store Manager n Credit Manager. $$$ varied from day to day, as well as the jewelry. SAM'S Location: WPB. FL. COS/CSM Cashier. OVER 2 years. Handling CASH $$ was a big Part of responsibility as well as Member / Customer Service. I started working at 15 years old, n I've always dealt with Zero Mistakes / Errors made, when it came the end of the day to Prove Out / Count Drawer Down. Bonded in 2 states, NY and FL. Thank you for your time, it is appreciated. KATHLEEN Uzzo

How did you handle a upset customer ?

2 Answers

Name a time you have been discriminated against.

2 Answers

After the simulation of describing and trying to "sell" an LMCU product to the interviewers, I was asked how I would deal with the situation if a member declined my offer.

1 Answer

What is your least favorite thing about being a teller?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to do something that was the right thing to do but you really didn't want to.

1 Answer

They asked about integrity on the workplace.

1 Answer

how do you handle stressful situations

1 Answer

The questions were the usual, with nothing unexpected. Both interviewers asked me about situations where I dealt with a disgruntled or upset customer, and a situation in which I had to multitask, and how I felt about working under pressure.

1 Answer

Questions that puts me on a spot, What has motivated you to excel you past or current role, and Why should we hire you.

110 of 234 Interview Questions