Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at CitiBank and not another bank?

3 Answers

I don't want to bank with Bank of America at all, I am taking my business somewhere else and that is final.

2 Answers

How do you deal with grumpy/unhappy customer?

What is my weakness?

1 Answer

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

"What would you do on a typical day to stay busy during down time?" This threw me a bit because I had never worked at a bank. Another difficult quesiton was, "Tell us about a time when you offered a suggestion to an employer to make a process more efficient and it was applied?"

1 Answer

if we saw you doing something wrong, would you rather us tell you about it right then and there, or later on during non busy times?

1 Answer

If someone wanted something done that we don't usually do, what would you say?

1 Answer

What do you know about this company and what do you like about it?

1 Answer

They ask you to describe something that has happened to you bank-wise and how you handled it.

2130 of 4,835 Interview Questions