Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Teller

Teller Interview Questions

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Would you like to work at corporate?

1 Answer

Yes I see no problem with that.

I can hired you in a second but also fired you in a second also. Trust me my husband makes more money than him for sure! With that welcome he gave me I wouldn’t waste my time again! I was there for an interview but never mind. It’s their loss!

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you.... those kinds of questions

What was the most challenging moment in a previous job?

Tell us about yourself

1 Answer

Did I have any retail or customer service experience with cash handling?

1 Answer

1) When did you apply for this position? (seriously? They answer to any position after 2-3 months; and let's be honest, we all apply to multiple jobs in the same time; who can remember when you have applied to exactly that one?) 2) Have you been in a situation where you had to solve an unethical issue? how did you handle it? 3) What were the main politics in your company and how did you apply them? 4) Cash handling experience…

Why do you want to work here besides dealing with the money?

110 of 5,861 Interview Questions