Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Teller

Teller Interview Questions

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

My interview experience was excellent. It was more conversational than behavioral (which I love). There were maybe 1 or 2 behavioral style questions they asked. All 3 interviewers made the experience enjoyable.

When was there a time you have dealt with a difficult client and what was the end result?

What would you previous employers say about you?

I’m still waiting on whether I got the job or not! So pending

The interview question were typical question regarding seeking employment. They were more considered with let the potential employee know what to look forward to.

What would your last manager say about you

Explain a time where you made a mistake in your last occupation? Explain what happened and what you did?

1 Answer

How difficult was it to keep up with my work as a cashier?

1 Answer