Teller Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teller Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Teller operations specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team that didn't complete its task. How did you handle the situation?

1 Answer

I found this very odd in the negativity of the question and it hinged on the assumption that I had been in a team that failed at its duties. I understand what they are trying to get at but I think that the question should have been worded differently for interview purposes.

Was currently employed as a Sales Specialist with the bank and was underperforming in my sales categories because I was filling in as the Teller Operations Specialist in her absence. Was asked, "Based on how low your current performance metrics are, why should we hire you?"

1 Answer

How would you handle a teller that was always out of balance,yet all other work was being performed beyond expectations?

1 Answer

None, if you have experience they will hire you.. So many leaving it's crazy.. They need help bad..

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

What is an example of a situation where you recognized and sold a product as a need the customer didn't know about?

If asked what words would your manager use to describe you?

You should know how to sell a pen roll play

1 Answer

tell me a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer what made the situation difficult and how did you solve it?

Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?

110 of 26 Interview Questions