Management Trainee Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management Trainee

Management Trainee Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ

"As a management trainee, your ultimate goal is to become a manager through your ability to analyze, organize, and collaborate. In an interview context, employers will be interested to see if you are familiar with how they operate, what your motivation is, and the meaning of customer service to you. Often times, you will be responsible for handling difficult customers, so know how you would role-play this scenario. To show that you are up for this job, emphasize that you are up for challenges, multi-tasking, and leadership."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It standard interview questions. They center around goals; past and present, sales, competing, why do you want to work here. The questions is not what made the interview very difficult. It was the employees that conducted it that made it impossible.

What is an example of a difficult person you have had to deal with in past careers and how did you positively change their attitude?

What do you think will be the most challenging thing about this position.

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irrate customer and the steps you took to calm them down and help them out.

Tell me about a time where you had to change your communication style?

Tell me a time you tried to sell something to someone that they did not think they wanted.

Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.

Tell me about a time you were a leader of a team?