Temporary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Temporary Interview Questions

Temporary interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Are you sufficient in Microsoft Office applications?

2 Answers

Yes, I know how to perform basic tasks in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.

Can you work on your feet for 8 hours?

1 Answer

What are your references [most important question for them]

1 Answer

Found my resume online and pursued me. Didn't ask any uncommon questions

1 Answer

The skill test was very specific and required the opening of two PowerPoint presentations and the formatting of an old PowerPoint version file using a new PowerPoint slide master template. Then they required the scanning of six slides and fitting them to the new form as well as editing grammar and object positions to align to new template. The next step was to create an email explaining what was done and address it to the program manager. Time ran out and I was unable to perform a third test that required grammar and spelling checking. I was asked about my salary expectations. Interviewer did not find my salary request agreeable. I felt it would have been better to first test my skills and then to discuss my qualifications as the interviewer did not share test results. Merely said that my capabilities were better than what he had so far seen in other candidates. There was no follow up to let me know one way or the other the result of interview. I would have appreciated a rejection than having to wait for days without reply from interviewer. I reached out and was ignored.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this role? You seem very overqualified.

1 Answer

The interview process was pretty straightforward where she basically just said, "Tell me about yourself" aka tell me about your work experiences and that was pretty much it.

1 Answer

Why I left my most recent position.

1 Answer

Why am I going the temp route?

1 Answer

I found the questions not to be difficult, I could answer on any level. I was told after the interview, that I was well spoken and knew what the job entailed.

110 of 521 Interview Questions