Territory sales representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Territory sales representative Interview Questions

territory sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Allergan?

2 Answers

Its great privilege to work in reputed company like Allergen. When I read about company I found my skill are matching with job description . Where I can showcase my skills to contribute to the company’s growth.

Because I could utilize my experience for more that 25 years as a sales professional to commit myself to a company where excellence is Valued like Allergan with this challenge position that you are offering !

Tell us what you know about Allergan?

2 Answers

DM asked me "There are approximately 20 working days in a month, if you want to visit & do Preventive Maintenance for your top 100 customers in your territory, 6 customers/day (assuming that there is no emergency service call/s), how would you manage your time among customers? If you have extra time, what would you do ?

2 Answers

What is my plan of action if i am not offered the position

2 Answers

the job comes with a company car, we need to go over your driving record. 1. over the past three years have you had a speeding ticket 3. over the past three years have you had a traffic accident either your fault or someone else's 3. have you EVER had a traffic infraction for Alcohol.

2 Answers

The lack of questions were the most surprising aspect of this interview

2 Answers

How would you interact with people that are on a much lower economic level than yourself?

2 Answers

Nothing new, standard sales questions

2 Answers

Lots of canned corporate questions

1 Answer

How was your "assignment"?

1 Answer