Test Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Test Administrator Interview Questions

Test administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why do you want to work part-time as opposed to full-time? Why do you want to do this job with your current qualifications?

1 Answer

Just apply only if you have the patience to deal with too much time consuming application and interviewing process and that too for a part-time job.

Are you flexible?

1 Answer

I don't recall being asked any difficult or unexpected questions. Having done many interviews I answered as honestly and correctly as possible, even if I didn't have answers at the time. I indicated that I am very resourceful and tenacious, and find solutions to problems presented.

My views on testing

1 Answer

First, I was told by the second person that some questions may be the same as I was already asked...wtf? Prepare yourself for...Tell me about a time....Give several examples of....and most questions did not relate to the position description.

2 Answers

Do you believe the customer is always right? Describe a situation where I turned a workplace challenge around.

How do you handle different types of customer interactions?

2 Answers

Name a situation wherein you were dealing with a disgruntled customer and how what the outcome or resolution was.

What hours would you offer?

110 of 18 Interview Questions