Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Test automation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you went above and beyone your normal job duties.

1 Answer

Described a time when I developed a custom testing tool for use in a start up company.

Write a method that lists all files in a directory as well as its sub-directories. Assume you already have a method that can list everything in one directory and another method that tells you whether a path is a directory or a file.

what do you want to do 2-3 years in future?

1 Answer

Using a programming language of your choice, write a program to find broken images in a page using Selenium Web Driver.

Create 20 test cases for a 2-digit field with a submit button.

The iOS engineer asked me about where to specify the build number of an iOS or OS X build, and since it had been many years, I got the answer wrong, though I was close.

1 Answer

What's the reason behind bellow given Selenium WebDriver exception and how will you resolve It? "Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchElementException: Unable to locate element"

Where do you see yourself after 5 years? Provide your thoughts on working in a small Team ? Some other technical question essential to this Job.

A dynamically changing html page contains the following contents, how to locate the input field for the 2nd line item? Question 5 2x 2x

What terminal command is used copy a file to/from a remote host?

110 of 69 Interview Questions