Test automation engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Test automation engineer Interview Questions

test automation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Fairly standard fare. Know your algorithms and data structures, talk through your thought process, do your research on what their technology is, etc.

2 Answers

Any specifics on what sort of phone screen questions?

NDA, so I can't really be specific. It would be best to look up specifics related to the role you're applying for, as well.

Level of familiarity with coding in Python, JS, SQL and about Rest APIs and software testing tools

1 Answer

Had me code live, in JavaScript, during the interview.

1 Answer

What type of hours are you looking for?

1 Answer

Explain a nuances of methods in Java vs C++ and key differences. The desired answer is that C++ requires virtual keyword but Java is different.

1 Answer

1. What was your most challenging project 2. How was your relationship with Dev team 3. What is your take on agile development 4. What was your role in the agile project you worked on 5. What can you do to finish the testing in timely manner 6. Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that? 7. Tell me about a time you were under a lot of pressure. What was going on, and how did you get through it? 8. Give me an example of a time you managed numerous responsibilities. How did you handle that?

1 Answer

How long would it take to build an automation framework?

speaking about POO principles

Strengths and weaknesses

1 Answer

Frame works which I worked in previous organization

110 of 156 Interview Questions