Test Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Test Consultant Interview Questions

Test consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

The questions in online assessment were unexpected since they were all about the skill for which I already mentioned that I need 2-3 weeks time to learn.

1 Answer

The first 2-3 interviews were more personality based interviews. The questions were scenarios and they want you to explain how you would react to this situations.

1 Answer

What has happened to our society when an PHD makes some algorithm in a test before even meeting the person. I am seasoned sales professional. How about meeting the person before making a decision.

How do you handle work pressure

1 Answer

Do you have ISTQB certification?

1 Answer

1> What factors do you verify before proposing good automation test tool to the project?

110 of 10 Interview Questions