Test systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Test systems engineer Interview Questions

test systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?

6 Answers

100 - 1 = 99 days

This question is phrased incorrectly. I think you meant "4 units after 3 days". Which makes your answer wrong as well. This is not helpful at all.

if you start with 1sq unit - lets say you end up with 'x' amount to fill up - takes 100 days if you start with 2 sq unit - you will have to fill up '2x' amount thus it will take - 200 days.

All about resume, why SCFDMA in uplink, PHFICH channel frequencies, what happens in MRC, LTE call procedure.

2 Answers

When you get higher throughput: while going at 5mph and while going at 50 mph? And Why?

2 Answers

How would you go about writing test cases to thoroughly test a piece of optical equipment?

1 Answer

onisite : 1st round Basic python scripting. 2 coding question,, Test case, SQL,(RDBMS), UI testing (Which idint know selenium). 2nd round: All basic network protocols, and some senario based questions. interviewer was good.

Detail your past experience

1 Answer

To draw complete block diagram of OFDM

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What I can bring to the table.

1 Answer

What was something that challenged me and how did I cope with it?

1 Answer

If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?

110 of 147 Interview Questions