Testing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Testing Engineer

Testing Engineer Interview Questions

3,257

Testing engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have seven stones and a weighing scale. Six of the stones are equal in weight and one is lighter. How will you figure out which one is lighter ? Minimum tries required to do so ?

5 Answers

First explain what a tree, then binary tree, then a binary search tree is. Now implement a function that verifies whether a binary tree is a valid binary search tree.

5 Answers

I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they couldn't resist the opportunity to. It was the following "There are 20 different socks of two types in a drawer in a completely dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you should grab to ensure you have a matching pair?"

9 Answers

Talk about how to verify if an RF amplifier is operating in its linear mode?

find if 2 strings are anagrams

5 Answers

Given a triangle, determine if its a scalene, equilateral, isosceles or neither... required knowledge of triangle properties, I learnt these properties about two decades ago so ofcourse I was fuzzy on the details, completely unexpected

4 Answers

given two linked lists with a digit in each node, add the two linked lists together. the result must be a linked list with one digit in each node. use only one iteration of the two input lists.

5 Answers

There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?

6 Answers

Given Vcc and 2 capacitors A and B in series to ground, what is the voltage in between

What is a class?