Testing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Testing Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Testing Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was given a writing test. The test included three poorly organized technical writing passages that I was instructed to rewrite. Great idea to add this and something I have never seen in a technical writing interview. Typically you're just asked for samples and those are used to evaluate your ability as a writer.

1 Answer

I rewrote each of the passages, reorganizing the content and attempting to apply a minimalist style.

na

90 Answers

Its an ADC Testing Day - Every interview was like go in to the room , they asked me to go to the board , and started questioning. But it was nice experience , it was question to answer interviews. 1)Draw Frequency Spectrum of output of an ADC , when the ADC is undersampled . Say f(in) = 10 MHz and Fs= 7 MHz. 2)Square wave in frequency domain will have odd or even harmonics ? 3) Every interviewer asked about how to test the static and dymanic parameters of an ADC, like DNL,SNDR, SNR (ideal). , Histogram Techniques , Coherent Sampling , Windowing, Ramp input vs Sine wave input testing 4)Basics on dB,dBm andfind rms power output. Given an input signal. 5)RC filter output wave amp and phase vs freq plots., transfer function of high pass filter 6)Some C programming questions. - String reversal, sorting, find max number, find prime number. 7)Some questions based on resume. ( projects ,very few) 8)Testing a DAC 9)Transmission Line - Impedence matching questions. Director asked me one question on how would I like to see myself in 5 years from now.

2 Answers

How would you test an elevator?

2 Answers

Ridiculous typing test.

1 Answer

It was not a conventional interview situation, since it's online, so there were no unexpected questions.

1 Answer

What would you expect of me if you do not hit your numbers? What would you expect of me if you continuously do not hit your numbers.

1 Answer

How would you test a calculator?

1 Answer

The most difficult interview questions had to do with the fact that the whole interview style was the "S.T.A.R." Behavioral Interview Style. "S" stands for situation, (use specific details, even if you have to make them up!) "T" stands for task, tell what led to the task. "A" stands for action taken, discuss what you did and who was involved. "R" stands for result or outcome, communicate the outcome. The greatest challenge of a behavioral interview is that even if you come up with good answers, (in this case stories) there's no way of knowing what situational question they will ask you. You could have a great situational answer to a behavioral question, and the interviewer's might not even ask that question.

1 Answer

command too stop a process in Autosys

110 of 158 Interview Questions