Assistant Manager Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

Strengths are that I am a fast worker and I always complete my tasks as well as giving great customer service at the same time. Weakness would be that I'm a little ocd when it comes to cleaning I like things to be organized and if I see something on the floor I can't walk by with out picking it up or if somethings out of place to put it back

They will pick a clothing item up and tell you ok I'm a customer and I'm looking at this in the store walk up to me like a employee and sell this to me.

1 Answer

What did you like about your last job?

1 Answer

They ask where did you work at last how much you got paid and why you left

basic retail questions

1 Answer

They didnt ask to many questions just what I would accept in pay (11 per hour) for a department supervisor which I said I would take happily for a chance to work my way up within the company.

How would your previous employer describe you?