Manager Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX | Glassdoor

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why nordstrom ? Wanted to know if I had a angry customer what would I do

1 Answer

Nordstrom is one of the top 100 fortune 100 best companies to work for .. Never had an altercation with an angry customer always had a positive attitude how to to make their shopping experience a pleasant one

What's one of the biggest mistakes you've ever made? How Have you helped an employee be promoted?

1 Answer

What will you bring to BBW?

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

They will pick a clothing item up and tell you ok I'm a customer and I'm looking at this in the store walk up to me like a employee and sell this to me.

1 Answer

What did you like about your last job?

1 Answer

What's the most important part of selling?

1 Answer

They ask where did you work at last how much you got paid and why you left

How fast do you drive?

1 Answer

Scenario: You retrieve a car for a woman who is carrying a crying baby with her hands full and after looking she states she doesn't have any money to pay the valet fee. What would you do in this situation?

110 of 49 Interview Questions