think-cell C Developer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 85 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at think-cell

think-cell

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at think-cell in Nov 2021

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, and then sent a link to an OA. I had to finish it within 9 hours. I cannot describe the assignment given, as it is not allowed.

Interview Questions
  • I am not allowed to specify.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

think-cell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at think-cell in Oct 2021

Interview

They send a C++ assignment by which it is decided if you will be offered an interview or not. The assignment is based on typical algorithmic and technical skills. 9 hours are what they give to complete the assignment

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

think-cell

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at think-cell in Sep 2021

Interview

There was no interview per- se, a coding assignment was given as a vetting process. If passed the person would go on to talk to the CFO and integrate the company.

Interview Questions
  • C++ assignment involving data structures. Can't disclose more.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at think-cell (Berlin) in Aug 2021

Interview

Signed NDA cannot disclose details. Given one c++ assignment, solve it under 9 hours (Yeah it is not at all trivial). The question basics can be nailed but the criteria according to me is too complex unless you are an expert.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at think-cell (Berlin) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview seems completely automated to me. Once you receive the task you have 9 hours to complete it and submit, then an automated test will run and automatically reject if fail. I guess nobody even take a look at it or your CV or anything, just using your email address will do, probably due to the massive amount of applications and rejections. Cannot disclose the test, it's obviously about C++ and algorithms, and you must be very good because apparently most of the people found the solution that miss special test cases..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at think-cell (Dhaka) in Jun 2021

Interview

The first step was the coding round, they provide a link and give 9 hours to complete a task. They have a data structure to implement that they generally use in their company.

Interview Questions
  • They have given me an incomplete code and gave me 9 hours to complete this. One must need to know C++ in-depth or syntax in-depth and OOP concept as well to perform well in that test.

think-cell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at think-cell in May 2021

Interview

Automated code assignment should be solved within 9 hours from hitting start button. You will have two tries to submit your solution. The assignment was implementing a single method of a simple class.

Interview Questions
  • I can't disclose as their policy. But the assignment was pretty well designed. It was tricky but I can say it was not that difficult. Maybe 10 lines of code as total. They give you 9 hours to solve the problem. It took me less than an hour.

think-cell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at think-cell

Interview

Man wird eingeladen zu einer Coding Challenge, welche man innerhalb von 9 Stunden lösen muss. Die Beschreibung der Aufgabe ist relativ vage und lässt den Bewerber etwas im Dunkeln stehen, da nichts über die eigentliche Anwendung des zu entwickelnden Programms gesagt wird. Erst nachdem man die Unit Tests ausführt bekommt man mehr, wenn auch sehr begrenzte Informationen. Man hat exakt zwei Versuche mit den Unit Tests, welche auch bei z.B. einem Syntaxfehler gezählt werden (fern von jeglicher Realität in der Software-Entwicklung). Meine Lösung hat die Unit Tests bestanden, aber ich bekam dann eine herablassende Antwort vom CTO, dass mein Programm aufgrund der Laufzeit den Test nicht bestanden hat. Als Antwort habe ich dann Lösungvorschläge angeboten, wurde jedoch komplett ignoriert. Sehr respektlos gegenüber dem Bewerber.

Interview Questions
  • Man muss in der Coding Challenge eine Operation einer Datenstruktur aus dem Haus think-cell implementieren. Die Aufgabe ist in bis zu 9 Stunden zu lösen, laut Aufgabenstellung lösen sie erfahrene C++ Entwickler in 2-3 Stunden. Ich würde sagen, dass man die Aufgabe als erfahrener Entwickler in unter einer Stunde lösen sollte; Sie ist nicht umfangreich, es geht eher um den Denkprozess und die Berücksichtigung von Edge Cases.

think-cell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at think-cell in Apr 2021

Interview

9 hour programming assignment in C++ to implement a method for their internal data structure. Focus on theoretically correct and optimal code. Can be done easily in 50-100 lines, but the challlenge is to do it in 10-15 lines, with zero overhead. Your solution will be checked automatically.

Interview Questions
  • 9 hours to implement assign method for interval_map, which meets certain criteria.

think-cell

Application

I interviewed at think-cell

Interview

Applied online and got a coding assignment (which was expected to completed in 9hours) I felt it was a little sketchy but still tried. I didn't end up spending 9hours since it wasn't worth that much time. Still waiting for the result

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews